Come join the team and develop more than just websites
We are expanding our team due to growth and have an immediate vacancy for a full-time (30-40 hrs/week) PHP / WordPress developer. You can be based anywhere (excluding Europe and USA)
Do you have?
- 2 years PHP development experience
- Control over WordPress (management, optimisation)
- Divi experience a bonus
- Conversational level English
Are you able to?
- Work remotely and unsupervised using assigned tasks lists/project plans
- Effectively collaborate using Video Chat and Slack
- Estimate and track delivery deadlines
Are you interested in?
- Joining a UK based development agency as an Associate, on a monthly salary
- 2 weeks paid holiday a year
- Flexible working hours to take full advantage of timezone differences
- Learning new skills and working across a range of technologies
If so then apply by emailing a cover note (subject: I want to be a Gorilla) detailing:
- why you think you are a great fit
- relevant experience and achievements
- salary required
- current employment status / comittments
- samples of your work (4 sites minimum)
Attach a PDF copy of your resume and email to email@example.com