This year we’ve been looking at improving some of our tools and processes to better serve our customers. Our old system has done a great job but as our services have changed it’s just struggled to cope with the changes needed.
We’ve built a new request management system right within the website, replacing the old site httpss://gorillahub.online/support This will be the foundation for some cool new things we are building in the future (there’s more on this below).
- The ServiceDesk is now part of our website and integrated with My GorillaHub – so you’ll be able to see all your services and requests in one place
- A clearer way to show details and updates of your requests
- Support Time reporting is now built into each request to help you keep track
- You can easily see your existing raise support requests (and raise new ones) from your mobile phone or tablet
- A choice of email or website interfaces to communicate with us
Clearer status updates
We’ve made improvements to status reporting – so you’ll get more frequent updates as your request progresses through the 6 key stages:
- REQUIREMENT: First, we check we understand exactly what you are looking for to avoid any confusion
- SOLUTION: Our team work out the best approach and send back for your review and approval
- DELIVERY: A Developer is assigned to work on your request, usually on a staging copy of your site
- TEST & QA: Another team member will check the work against the request
- REVIEW: We’ll send back for your review. When approved, we’ll move it to your live site
- CLOSEDOWN: Once deployed, we’ll confirm the support time used and close the request
Check out httpss://gorillahub.online/support/ and register a website account if you don’t have one already. While you can still email firstname.lastname@example.org it’s much easier to keep track of things through the ServiceDesk page on the site.
If you have any open support requests – you’ll see these have been moved over already.
Our Future Plans
This is the first stage in our plans to expand My GorillaHub into a full portal for all things GorillaHub.
With account details, payment preferences, subscriptions and orders and now support in one place, our next goal is to provide support time tracking that is automatically updated each day.
After that, we are planning to add our availability, security and maintenance reporting there too. Our objective remains the same – to give our customers the best website support experience in the industry.
We are looking forward to sharing more on this in the coming months.
In the meantime, please check it out and if you have any questions then please let us know.